2015 is going to be the first year that I make my goals public. By putting them out there for all visitors to my website and my social media followers to see I will raise my standards to the level required for me to achieve them. I recently wrote about the Goals that I managed to achieved in 2014 and the Post regarding my 2015 goals will be even better reading because I made my goals public.
I am extremely grateful for the things that I achieved in 2014 and I have a whole new fire to achieve great things in 2015.
You will notice that my Goals are split into each area of my life so that I can achieve what I call ‘Circular Success’. I state my goals in the present tense which helps me to visualize the goal as already achieved. I have less goals this year as I am going to streamline in order to achieve them all.
Health, Fitness & Muscularity
- It is December 31st 2015 and I weigh 12 Stone with 8% body fat and a clearly visible 6 Pack.
[I set the date as the last day of the year because in 2014 I got in great shape and then let it slide with too many ‘treat meals’ in December]
It is April 30th 2015 and I have had 64 Green Juices and Green Smoothies so far this year. (16 Per Month)
- It is April 30th 2015 and I can easily do 5 ‘Muscle Ups’ with 15kg’s strapped to me
Business and Finances
- It is December 31st 2015 and my membership site has over 1000 Members
- It is December 31st 2015 and jermaine-harris.com has 100+ Blog Posts
- It is December 31st 2015 and my Foreign Exchange Trading Account Easily makes me £2,500 per month in profits
- It is December 31st 2015 and I have £7,000 saved towards the deposit on our first House
- It is December 31st 2015 and I have changed the lives of over 1,000 people this year through events, seminars and training programmes, with earnings of more than £10,000 as direct profit from these events
It is January 30th 2015 and I easily had enough money in my ‘Play Account’ to go to Barcelona for the weekend with my friends and watch FC Barcelona vs. Villareal.
- It is December 31st 2015 and me, Katie & Fraizer (New Baby) enjoyed a beautiful break away that was at least 3 days long.
- It is December 31st 2015 and I easily have enough time for 3 rounds of Golf per month.
It is April 30th 2015 and I have had plenty of time to decorate our new Home and prepare it for the arrival of the baby.
[There are one or two goals that I can’t put here just in case Katie reads this post 😉 Needless to say, she will be cared for, looked after and surprised plenty of times]
- It is August 12th 2015 and my son is now 3 months old and I have got out of bed every time he needed us and I helped support him and Katie in every way that I could and I have associated positive feelings with the disturbed sleep as I am caring for my son.
- It is December 31st 2015 and every time that Katie needed a break or to relax I was there to look after the Baby EVERY TIME.
- It is December 31st 2015 and I orchestrated a Family day out every week I was in the country this year.
- It is December 31st 2015 and I made visiting my family, friends and ‘future in-laws’ a weekly and monthly priority.
- It is December 31st 2015 and I easily continued my association with The British Heart Foundation, Cancer Research UK and Dementia UK
- It is December 25th 2015 and I doubled my contribution to the Homeless Shelter and the Dogs Home this year.
- It is December 31st 2015 and I doubled my Social Media Reach with my positive messages.
Daily Habits & Self Improvement
- It is December 31st 2015 and I easily completed my unread book collection purchased another 20 books this year.
- It is December 31st 2015 and I easily did 3 deep breathing sessions per day this year.
- It is December 31st 2015 and I easily Worked Mastering Coaching Techniques at least 4 times per week this year,
- It is December 31st 2015 and I did 192 Morning Rituals this year.
Will you make your Goals Public?
Share your Goals with me below and by making them public you’ll be more likely to take action on them and achieve them. I may even check in with you! Leave your goals in the comment box below and then get to it!