5 Success Thoughts…


Success ThoughtsTrying to boil success down in one simple blog post is not a possibility. It is a complex phenomenon that is defined differently by different people. However, if you were to analyse successful people from several different backgrounds, I can assure you that you would begin to notice a pattern. One of the most striking patterns that I have noticed is the fact that every successful person that I have met or interviewed employ some type of positive thinking (either deliberately or by accident).

It seems that having positive thought patterns will be crucial when you are making your dreams and goals a reality in your life. We regularly sabotage our own successes by misinterpreting events and viewing a situation from a negative perspective when we could just as easily view it from a positive perspective.

In my experience, successful people have the ability to draw on their positive thinking ability when the going get’s tough or to make a great situation even better. Here are my Top 5 ‘Success Thoughts’…

1. Failure is Success if you Learn from it

Nobody wants to fail but failure always has and always will be part of success. History is filled with people who failed their way to success. Embrace failure as a way to realise the fact that you haven’t found the right method yet. It can only be failure if you stop. Keep going and success will come

2. Passion Creates Drive

Passion will keep you going through the bad moments. Without passion, I personally would have quit a long time ago. People are always asking me, “How do you get up so early and keep going all day”. My answer is always the same; passion.

Passion Creates Drive3. Patience is a Virtue

This isn’t just ‘an old saying’ it’s very true! Success isn’t given to you when you wake up one morning. Being aware of this and allowing yourself to positively move towards achieving your goals no matter what the obstacles means you will have the commitment required to get you there.

4. An Attitude of Gratitude

As I am writing this, I have recently been reminded of how precious life is and how it can take a bad turn at any moment. It is so important to focus on the great things that you have in your life; your family, your friends, your eyesight; anything. It doesn’t matter what it is for you, just focus on being grateful everything that you have. This alters the quality of your life for the better and you’ll start to appreciate that life really is a gift and you’ll feel invigorated.

5. Strive to be in the Top 1%

99% of people seem to find comfort in being ‘average’ the other 1% of the population do not. Believe that you are going to do something extraordinary with your life and don’t settle until you have done it. The top 1% of people are always prepared to go above and beyond what ‘other people’ think is possible. Never mind what ‘other people’ say, if you think that you can do it, go and do it. Once you start operating with these thought patterns, you’ll become unstoppable.

  [hcshort id=”8″]